Wedding Coach Hire
This article looks at the advantages of wedding coach hire. With so many things to organize with a wedding, it can be easy to not pay much attention to transport. This would be a mistake.
Transportation is crucial, not just for the bride and groom. You may have a large number of people to move around, and this is where wedding coach hire is an important point to consider.
How to organize travelling on the day
The bride and groom may have their limo, but you need to move the guests around. With possibly 100 or more people, wedding coach hire needs to be well organized.
Fist, how many people will need transporting? What are the stops and places you need to visit? Think about the church or Registry Office, hotel and other destinations. Also, will you need wheelchair-accessible transport?
Next, consider these tips:
Here are some companies that can provide wedding coach hire services:
- Get a number of quotations for your service. You can compare prices and levels of service.
- Ask for testimonials from previous clients.
- Make sure you get a detailed quotation and know exactly what is included and what is extra.
- Book early to make sure you are not disappointed.
- Allow plenty of time for all trips and journeys. Reputable coach companies should not charge for waiting time.
- Make sure there is plenty of space for the coach at all the planned stopping point. Remember, a full-size coach needs a lot of room.
- Appoint someone other than the bride or groom (who will be far too busy) to plan and be a contact point for the coach service.
- Make sure the coach is left clean and tidy – otherwise you may be presented with a clean up bill.
- Coach hire booking - providing coach hire services (based in Lancashire).
- Memory lane - for an extra-special touch, can provide vintage coaches (such as the famous red London double decker). Covering the London to Worthing area.
- Cheap coach hire - Based in London and with a wide range of vehicle types.
- Redwing-coaches - the well-known company provides comprehensive wedding services with a dedicated team.
- London mini bus hire - Asian weddings are often large affairs with many guests. This company specializes in providing quality services for all areas of London.
- Direct coach hire - this site enables you to get quotes for all areas of Britain.
- Cumbria classic coaches - Classic and vintage coaches for hire. Although based in Cumbria, can serve areas throughout the whole country.
The Sensible Choice
As you can see, rather than having guests all driving individually, wedding coach hire really can be a sensible alternative. No worries about timing, parking and all the other possible concerns. Promote a fun, party atmosphere and have all your guests together.
The choices include mini-buses for a smaller numbers of guests, luxury coaches for that extra special touch, and even vintage coaches for a really individual effect.
Don't neglect the needs of the guests and make sure the wedding does without a hitch. Wedding coach hire will make a great difference.
↑ Back to Top